Effective Date: Nov 2, 2022
This website is operated by First Page (“First Page”, "we" or "us").
What This Policy Covers
This policy covers data collection and use relating to individuals who visit FIRST PAGE’s website, www.firstpageusa.com. It does not cover data collection or use related to sites linked to from this site.
We respect the privacy of users of our website and recognize that when you choose to provide us with information about yourself, you trust us to act in a responsible manner with that information. This privacy notice contains important information about how we use your personal information.
What information do we collect?
Visitors to this site may be asked to provide information about themselves in order for us to fulfill their requests. For instance, our contact us area may ask for personal information including name, email address and inquiry. This type of volunteered information will be used for the purpose for which it was supplied and may be shared with, or directly collected by, third party service providers working on our behalf to accomplish this purpose. Examples of the information that we may gather about you when you use this site include:
- Email address
- Telephone number
- IP address (a unique identifier for your computer or other device)
- Mobile device ID
- Such other personal information provided by you when using or contacting us via the website.
We will use your personal information in the following ways. We are also required by law in some markets to state a “legal basis for processing”, i.e. to tell you on what grounds we are allowed to use your information, and this is set out below:
How we will use your persona information
· To provide you with information and materials that you have requested e.g. via our “Contact” section;
· To send you information and materials which we determine would be of interest or relevant to you such as new business information, whitepapers, newsletters, bulletins etc.;
· To respond to specific queries you may raise regarding FIRST PAGE and its various operating companies and brands;
· To provide you with better ways of accessing information from this website;
· To process and consider your queries and requests such as those submitted via or pursuant to the “Contact” and “Careers” section, such as job applications;
· To allow you to submit information to our new business teams;
· To process your registration for events, seminars, conferences and meetings.
Do we pass your information to third parties?
Personal data volunteered by visitors at this site may be shared with other FIRST PAGE companies and other affiliated First Page companies. All volunteered personal data will be stored for a period of time dictated by the purpose for which it was offered and protected by security commensurate to the data’s level of sensitivity.
We may disclose your personal information if we or any of our assets are the subject of a sale or similar corporate transaction. We will ensure that the third parties who receive your personal information are required to keep it confidential.
We may also share your personal information with third parties where required for processing. For example, when applying for a job through our website, we may work with third party suppliers in some countries to help us manage the application process.
We may disclose personal information to third parties when we reasonably believe we are required or permitted by law (such as third parties who provide services on our behalf), and in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected or actual unlawful or otherwise prohibited activities, including, but not limited to, fraud. We will always take steps to require such third parties to keep your personal information confidential.
Where do we send your information?
We are a global company and therefore we may transfer your personal information to countries around the world. We will, where the country to which your data is transferred has not been found to provide an adequate level of protection, put in place appropriate safeguards to ensure your information is protected.
Passive Data Collection by FIRST PAGE as You Visit This Site
As you request pages on this site, your browser will send standardized information, enabling our servers to supply you with the content you requested. This information will include:
- Information about your browser and computer operating system.
- Search Terms. We may record both search terms that you enter as you search this site as well as search terms entered into search engines which may have lead you this site.
- IP address. When a request is made we store the IP address of the computer making the request. Though your IP address does not identify you specifically, it may provide further insights such as approximate geo location, internet service provider and/or connection speed.
- Date/Time. When a request is made for content on firstpageusa.com, we record the date and time of such request.
- Referring information. Depending on how you arrived at firstpageusa.com, we may see the URL of the page you were on prior to arriving at firstpageusa.com.
- Other information. Your browser may pass other standard “header” information to FIRST PAGE as part of its request for content.
Passive Data collected by this site is not used to identify visitors and used solely for site administration and optimization. This Passive Data, stored in web server logs, is stored for no longer than two years.
How long do we keep your information?
We only keep your personal information for as long as we need to, to be able to use it for the reasons given in this privacy notice, and for as long as we are required to keep it by law.
We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal information. To prevent unauthorized, access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical and electronic procedures to safeguard and secure information collected via this website.
Please note that no data transmission over the internet is 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee the security of the information that you transmit via our online services. Please note that we reserve the right to access and/or disclose the visitor’s information discussed herein (including personal information) as required by courts and/or administrative agencies and to the extent required to permit us to investigate suspected fraud, harassment or other violations of law or our Site Terms and Conditions of Use or policies.
In certain markets (such as the EEA), you may be entitled to ask:
- for a copy of the personal information we hold about you, and details about how we are processing your personal information;
- to have any inaccuracies in your personal information corrected;
- if we are processing your personal information by automated means and on the basis of your consent (see “How do we use it?”, above), for us to provide your personal information to you in a structured, commonly-used and machine-readable format. You can also ask us to provide your personal information directly to a third party in this format, and, if technically feasible, we will do so; and
- to have your personal information erased, or for our use of it to be restricted (for example, if your preferences change, or if you don’t want us to send you the information you have requested).
Please see https://www.firstpageusa.com/contact-us if you would like to exercise any of these rights.
You may also have the right to make a complaint to the relevant supervisory or data protection authority if you’re not happy with how we’ve handled your personal information.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and are not responsible for the content of those sites or how the third parties responsible for them collect and use your personal information. We do not endorse or make any representations about third party websites.
Our website is maintained in the United States of America. By using the website, you freely and specifically give us your consent to export your personally identifiable information to the USA and to store and use it in the USA as specified in this policy. You understand that data stored in the USA may be subject to lawful requests by the courts or law enforcement authorities in the USA.
We review this privacy notice on a regular basis to ensure that it is up-to-date with our use of your personal information, and compliant with applicable data protection laws.
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to revise this privacy notice at any time. The updated privacy notice will be posted on our website. You are encouraged to review this privacy notice from time to time.
How to Contact Us
If you have any queries about how we use your personal information, please let us know by contacting us via https://www.firstpageusa.com/contact-us.